hydraulic press brake machine,
steel plate bending machine
Detailed Product Description:
|CNC Control System:||
|Function:||Bending Steel Plates|
|Product Name:||CNC Tandem Press Brake||Steel Sheet Thickness:||8mm|
|Steel Sheet Width:||14000mm||Use:||Metal Plates|
Metal Plates Hydraulic CNC Tandem Press Brake for auto industry 2-400T/7000mm
Select And Use DELEM DA52 CNC Control System
1. punch force: 8000KN
2. bending max steel sheet width :14000mm
3. bending max steel sheet thickness :8mm
1. Electro-hydraulic servo system,closed loop controls slider running accuracy.
2. The unique patented technology:bilateral deflection compensation of the large press brake .
3. Open width adjustable inserts die to meet a variety of workpieces.
4. A variety of auxiliary institutions could meet users’ requirements and make the process more convenient and efficient.
5. The frame of machine is composed of tank, worktable, left and right housings and
ram. So it has high strength and good rigidity. Also it takes vibration to eliminate
6. Synchronization working principal of both machines:Adopting electric-hydraulic
proportional valve to ensure the synchronization of both machines. The proportional valve is made by BOSCH company with very good performance such as small friction between mechanic action pairs, fine electronic amplifier and electric magnet with high controlling force and continuous action. There are two raster displayers on both sides of machine to inspect the position of ram continuously and feed back the signal to control system, then the control system will control electric-hydraulic valve to make two cylinders synchronization on one machine. Because the raster displayers are installed to “C” plates, not on housing plates directly, the deflection of ram and frame when working will not effect its measuring and controlling precision. When two machines working together, the differential potentiometer installed between two machines will transfer the mechanic synchronizing signal into electronic one and feed back to synchronization plate and control system. The signal will be enlarged by BOSCH amplifier to control the synchronization of both machines by controlling electric-hydraulic proportional valve. So the synchronization of two machines is achieved with high precision.
7. Through computer,the operator could communicate with machine. The computer has several service language, calculate and adjust the bending force automatically. Also it could calculate and control the dead point, speed changing point.The strokes (Y1, Y2) of ram could make a small tilt to meet the special requirement of user.
8. Equipped with good guiding system, position measuring system and hydraulic balance system to meet the requirements of full length job and eccentric job.
9. Worktable compensation unit is adopted to make up for deflection of machine when working to make sure the precision of work piece.
10. The surface of cylinder has good wearing and heat treatment, so it has good lubrication and long service life
CNC press brake machine is widely used in large steel structure, steel tower, truck carriage, electric cabinet, decoration industrial. With different dies provided, the subscriber can get the metal plate bent into different shapes of work pieces.
Main Technical Features
|2||Length of table||2×7000||mm|
|3||Distance of column||5600||mm|
|7||Speed of ram slide block||Approach||60||mm/s|
|11||Volume of oil tank||2×1400||L|
1) Our machine performance quality and chcheap, known in the industry.
2) One year guarantee.
3) Fast and high quality after-sales service.
4) We can design the machines according to customers’ special requirement.
5) We have professional team for service.
Communication with customers
A: what is difference during DA-52, DA-56, DA-65W and DA66T?
About CNC press brake machines, usually, we suggest four kinds of controller system more often: Delem DA-52, DA-56, DA-65W, DA66T Following is their characters:
DA-52 control system:
DA-56 control system:
DA65W controller system:
DA66T controller system:
Contact Person: Mr. Wu
Tel: 0086 136 6511 7920